Thursday, January 14, 2010

PAW'S NEW WEBSITE - pawsembroidery.etsy.com

PAW's is now selling items at pawsembroidery.etsy.com. It's new so if you don't see what you're looking for, shoot me an email and I'll make sure it gets listed for you.

If you ever forget the web address, just remember etsy.com. Once there, under sellers, type in pawsembroidery and it'll take you directly to my store.

I accept Paypal but if you don't have an account or just simply don't want to do business through them, I can process all credit or debit cards via telephone.

Go to pawsembroidery.etsy.com frequently to see what's new. Also remember, if you need 3 or so of an item and I'm only listing 1, let me know and I'll make sure you get the amount you'd like.

Don't forget, I can embroider different names for each item. So if you order 3 breast cancer bags they don't all have to say, Kim. I can put Jane on one, Linda on the other and Kim on the third one. That's what custom embroidery is all about.

If you're not sure about something, just ask. I'm here to help you with all your embroidery needs.

No comments: