Monday, March 31, 2008

LARGE AIR TOTE BAG - Adults & Kids

This is a large tote bag I created for Sean (my future grandson) .  It's very large 19.5 x 14.5 x 6.5.

600 Denier Polyester.
Zippered Front Pocket.
Interior Hanging Pocket.
High Cuffed Bottom with Fabric Wrapped pipping.
Clinched Herringbone Webbing for easy carrying.

It comes in Black, Royal Blue and Tangerine.

The bag itself is $15.00 then add the cost of embroidery which varies depending on which design you choose.  
DESIGN:
This particular design is $35 because it's almost 6"x6" and 35,000 stitches with 19 thread changes.

USES:  
GROCERIES
This particular tote will carry two huge gallons of milk and have plenty of room for tons of other items.  The biggest drawback to the Air Tote bag would be overloading it so you can't pick it up.
CHILD'S TRAVEL BAG
As a child's bag, put toys in it and leave it in the car.  That saves you from constantly packing and unpacking the car.  The added advantage is the toys in the bag are for 'special trips' only. 
GENERAL SHOPPING BAG
I personally like to take this bag to the mall with me.  I get tired of carrying various size plastic store bags around with me.  This way, I put my ATM card, cash and driver's license in the inside pocket.  I leave my purse in the car and just continue to add the store purchases in the Air Tote.  I end up with only one bag to worry about.



No comments: